|Press-It is a dye stain remover that removes food dye stains and other dyes that cannot be removed with conventional cleaner. Typical types of stains that can be removed by Press-It include Kool Aid®, grape juice, egg dye, food dye, wines, and caramel colors. Caution should be used with delicate patterns because some of the dyes used may also be removed.|
1. Apply Press-It liberally on stain and work into stain with brush or tips of fingers.
2. Place a wet towel over stained area.
3. Fill steam iron with water, turn on high or cotton, allow it to come to temperature.
4. Place steam iron on towel over the stain for approximately 20 seconds. Shift towel each time iron is applied to a new clean area of the towel. Keep towel wet with water and the carpet wet with Press-It until the stain is removed. Reapply Press-It every 3 or 4 applications of the iron.
5. When spot is removed, rinse and extract.
HAZARD WARNING: Eye and skin irritant; combustible
PRECAUTIONS: Wear impervious gloves, chemical splash goggles and maintain good ventilation
FIRST AID: Contact - flush with water
READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT REUSE THIS CONTAINER
Appearance: Clear liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.03 (H20=1.0)
Density: 1 .0
Dilution: Use as is
Freeze/Thaw: Recovers with no loss of efficiency
Storage: Store in well closed containers